When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just got this. Can somebody help with possibly telling me what this bike could be worth

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Robert Ponds

On Training Wheels
Resized_20180605_193900.jpeg

Welcome to the CABE!
It's a Schwinn "Pea Picker" Krate which is a collectable and pretty desireable model, and it looks complete. However from what I've seen most Stingray/Krate collectors want nice originals, or restored bikes. I'm not a Krate or Stingray collector myself, but if I had to put a price on it I would say around the $400 - $500 range.
Although it's a desirable model, you're going to have a somewhat limited audience to market it to, due to the poor condition.

Cool bike. I cannot tell you what it might be worth but if you are planning on selling the bike, I would suggest leaving it as-found. Leave the vision for the bike to the new owner.

I love it.

eBay.

Start it at $1, NR.

Someone on the West Coast will put new rubber on it, and go ride the boardwalk.

I want to put rubber on it and ride it on the beach, that was my exact thought. Everything works but the back brake cable is really tight will consider selling it to the right buyer.

1645_1528246324212.jpeg

1639_1528246339468.jpeg

1643_1528246371778.jpeg

Back