When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just in love with the paint on this Western Flyer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Its been up for 9 days at $100??!? Listed under antiques vs bicycles category...it won’t last long now, awesome paint!

For the record:
78A7F3CD-5281-40ED-BEDC-61550828C251.jpeg

87B64986-4734-4DEB-A233-35D82188C58C.jpeg

It's still there! For what it's worth (I'm not sure even that this is a very good idea to offer this, and probably not cost effective), given the number of miles involved, I could acquire it, box it up, and ship it within the US for $325.

OMG!!!!
The price has been reduced to $50. Someone, please take it so I don't do something stupid!

I could also acquire, pack, and ship for $275, if anyone is interested.

I realized today that I have been spending too much time on bicycle things lately, to the detriment of family. I have a couple other bicycle related pickups this weekend, and beyond that, I am going to put off driving hither and yon for bicycles for a good bit. My kids come first.

I do apologize if I got anyone's hopes up. I encourage interested parties to contact the seller directly.

$35!! Is this in the middle of nowhere?? Nobody has taken the time? Going to end up in the Free section soon

Last edited:
Back