When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just in love with the paint on this Western Flyer

-
Wow! and I thought post-war Columbia girls got no respect! (at least the ones I've sold). The map shows it right off Interstate 80 near Youngstown OH, a little over an hour from Pittsburgh and Cleveland. Someone? Anyone?

I sent them a reply telling them it was worth a couple hundred at least and to put it on ebay with a link to this post.

hate to see it in someones yard with plants growing on it

I sent them a reply telling them it was worth a couple hundred at least and to put it on ebay with a link to this post.

hate to see it in someones yard with plants growing on it
At that price point and after that amount of time doing a favor is not a bad thing. Hopefully it will end up in a good home

Wow! and I thought post-war Columbia girls got no respect! (at least the ones I've sold). The map shows it right off Interstate 80 near Youngstown OH, a little over an hour from Pittsburgh and Cleveland. Someone? Anyone?
Total respect, it's just in the middle of nowhere.

Maybe I am missing something but I dont see this as much more than a "space taker" type bike.Under a $100 ok for some parts.

^^^^ do a search for San Francisco Bay Area Craigslist and check out old bike prices. there is one guy selling pretty basic old school bikes missing half the expensive parts for 600 - 800. he stands out but there are way more. there are no $100.00 40's - 50's - 60's complete 26" wheel bikes... it's nutty out here.

me personally I could never part out a complete bike like that.

Back