When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

just pcked up a early pierce bicycle today.... :)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

redline1968

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
just picked this up today :) i cant date it but it looks like early 1900's with a few newer parts on it. the paint is excelent original with the original decal on it. it has great rims with the stripes and N.O.S YES!!! THATS ---N.O.S WHITE WALL SINGLE TUBE TIRES!!! how rare is that, not a crack and holds up great!!! the new departure hubs are in excelent original condition as are the grips. has all the nickel on it. the seat might be original? the peddals are #22 persons? the bars im not so sure about and the goose neck looks newer so are the peddals. any idea on the date and are these parts original to it. it isn't a indian tank but compensates for one :) thanks.

VERY nice!!! I believe everything could be original but the stem and pedals?
I have a ladies version of that if you are interested...Decent black paint and same badge. bri.

thanks i love it, its not the most exciting in frame design but the original condition really rocks. date? anybody?

my thoughts excatly. i was thinking early 1900's. what kind of goose neck and i could not remove those grips to replace it anyhow.

Does the badge say Buffalo or Angola? I believe the Buffalo manufacturing runs were pre-1916 or so, but the Wheelmen could certainly confirm that.

it says buffalo ny. i looked a little and found out the nd brake came out in 1899. turns out to be more interesting than i thought.

Great Score!

Beautiful condition.

Here's a pic from 1915 catalog:

View attachment 47213

Fork should be all nickel. Does it look like the fork has been painted?

I thought those style rims came about in the early teens? not sure on that though.

Great find!

Add correct stem and pedals and you have one nice original ride there.

Back