When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

just pcked up a early pierce bicycle today.... :)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
thank you. it has no repaints at all and never had fenders on it. there are no provisions for them. this is all original. im sure the neck and bars, peds are not right. i would like to replace the bars and neck but the grips are tight anybody know how to remove them safely?

Last edited:
sweet racer... the 08 racer looks dead on but no nickel fork and there is a lock nut for the seat tube. it could be a light weight. the tires are larger than track but smaller than others ive seen could be earlier than 08.

Last edited:
Very cool bike indeed. Did you notice the serial number? I've got an 1899 Pierce and it's stamped on the seat post like an Iver Johnson. One of the Wheelmen should be able to narrow it down with that.

For some interesting reading, Chapter 6 of Carl Burgwardt's book "Buffalo's Bicycles" includes a nice history of Pierce and his bicycle business before he moved on to motorcycles and automobiles. Here's the serial number on mine.

IMG_2102.JPG

thanks ill look that up. the photo looks like a nice original paint. love the color. let see the bike if you can.

It's hard to get at right now but I'll dig it out and take some pics soon - it's a rear steering tandem.

Back