When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just Picked This Up May 1963

-

vastingray

Wore out three sets of tires already!
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
This is an incredibly clean 63 rear tire is US peerless dated 2nd quarter of May 63 the super rare reflector bracket used in 63 only the early seat tag front tire dated 2nd qtr 63 original schwinn tubes very lucky find interesting bike

Last edited:
View attachment 291073 View attachment 291071 View attachment 291070 View attachment 291065 View attachment 291064 View attachment 291063This is an incredibly clean 63 rear tire is US peerless dated 2nd quarter of May 63 the super rare reflector bracket used in 63 only the early seat tag front tire dated 2nd qtr 63 original schwinn tubes very lucky find interesting bike
Great score Tom! I have a copper 63 Dated May 18 1963. What day was yours made? That seat is very hard to find. Ive only had one over the years and I stupidly traded it away years ago because I didn't have a 63 SR back then. Paul

Back