When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just scored a really cool licence plate from....

-

Brutuskend

I live for the CABE
The town I live in. I think it's late 40's or early 50's.
20190417_190811.jpg

When I went to pick up the bike this came off of today, I was loading it up and noticed the plate that was supposed to be on the bike was GONE! :oops:
She said the she decided to take the bike for one last ride this morning and the plate must have fallen off. Well, this was about 6:30 this evening and I fully expected it to be LOOONG gone. We strolled around the trailer park she lives in and miracle of miracles, we found it after it had been laying out in the street ALL DAY!! :)

Ya Dunn GOOOOOD !!!! I would have done the same. I have licence plates on a few bikes. They really add to the bikes. You had a connection that was obvious. Finding appropriate plated is part of the fun. Got a bike recently ..............LOVED the plate. It's different than the others......... Does this one count ?

IMG_20190414_080103892.jpg

IMG_20190330_093840306.jpg

forgot to let on..............I put the green tank on my BLUE Monark.................took the rusty one from the BLUE bike and put it on the darker bike. Havin' fun with both.

IMG_20190414_080516357.jpg

Back