When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just Won the Sterling! What do you think of it?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Buster1

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I won her on The Bay! I REALLY wanted that light for my Westfield (Thanks for the lead on this auction Talewinds, I owe you a beer), but the seller wouldn't part it out. However I think it's kinda a cool bike. What do you guys make of it? Any history on the type or info? What's with the girl's face silhouette?

Paid up and arranging shipping now. Will get SN when she arrives.

Thanks,

Buster

T2eC16ZHJIIE9qTYLS8qBQwjil5Bfg60_3-1.jpg

T2eC16VHJHgE9n0yFjiBQwjioMerg60_3-1.jpg

T2eC16JHJHIE9nysd6ewBQwjinbWNg60_3-1.jpg

KGrHqRHJFUFCndNBTBQwjilgmg60_3-1.jpg

Nice pick up! I was in on the mens 5 Star that the seller had listed but bailed out at $275.

Thanks again Talewinds!

Does anyone know anything about the Columbia Sterling line?

awesome bike! I have the red one but with a different chainguard. Thinking it might be an early model. Nice score. Here's mine.
423339242E5446AD9BA8CA544CE43E0687290000-1.jpg

Way cool Nate. Dig that funky deluxe paint schematic going on there. Not my brand, but totally dig. I think that cameo on the tank is awesome - maybe my wife needs one of these.

Hope you get it OK

Buster,

Hope the transaction works out for you. This bike sold once on ebay already in November and then was relisted in December with all different pictures. Look at the guys completed auctions. I bailed on the boys 5 star as well at $247. Did a little diggin and there was a bidder who was only bidding on auctions by the seller. Stinks that a shill bidder may have been out there, but I don't play that game.

Hope you get it in one piece.

Joe

Thanks Joe, I hope to get it too. I see a lot of good transactions and bikes on this seller's lists. I guess there may have been some weird bidding, however I was the second bidder and got it so no one else appeared afterwards.

I have emailed the seller and he has responded. He is dropping the bike off at a shipping store and they'll do the rest. I have his number too if anything goes awry.

Keep you posted.

Back