When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just wondering?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kirk thomas

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I think you all know that I had to move from the garage I was renting. I have some bikes I would consider selling. The bikes have all been taken apart and boxed up for storage. I am wondering if anyone would like to see any as I would pull the box and put together to make sure everything is there in my living room before I ship. Here is a list of the bikes I am thinking about selling. All the bikes are complete, some need paint as some are frankenbikes but with the proper parts. I am selling due to me and my wife's health. I am disabled and on SSDI and my wife has MS. Please ask if you have any questions.

1- 1940 Colson Snaptank men's 26"
2- 1949 Pair of 20" Donald Duck
3-1940 Dayton long tank 26" men's
4- 1939 Elgin 4 Star Sport with duel lights and 5 war time plates on the rear fender 1940 to 45 I think. girls
5- 1947 Schwinn B6 Motor Model has never had a motor installed men's
6- 1939 Elgin Sport men's
7- 1941 Firestone Crusier bullnose with a repro headbadge. girls

Last edited:
Have any pre disassembly pictures of these? It would help a lot. How's about prices?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok I guess people are interested I will post pics with prices as I take them out of storage. This may take a week or 2. Thank You All.
I have a list of some members and will contact.

Looking forward to seeing them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ducks are sold.
P1250103.JPG
P1250115.JPG

Back