When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

juvenile bicycles

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Waffenrad

Look Ma, No Hands!
I am looking for two juvenile bicycles of the early wood-rim or hard-tire-safety era, a boy's and a girl's frame. Any condition is OK, from good original to just bare rough frames, but not too expensive. My kids want to ride at some summer antique bike events and have outgrown their antique sidewalk bikes. They are 8 and 9 years old, with 24" inseams. What have do you have???

My apologies--I didn't know if I should post in this or the tricycles and kids' bike forum.

Thanks, Paul in Baltimore
tel. 4102158107
paulandtrish(at)msn.com

sam fitzsimmons

do you know sam ,and his archive of a bike shop?? he is located in baltimore ,,. also try a message to Curtis Anthony VIA bicycle philly ,, branche

Thanks Walter, yes I know both Sam and Curtis. Last I checked they both had 28" and 26" tired early bikes, but not 24" or 20". Sam does have some early English juveniles but not exactly what I'm after. I'll keep in touch with them. Thanks again, Paul

Back