Kangaroo scooter 70's

This ad disappears when logged in

Artweld

Look Ma, No Hands!
Sep 4, 2015
Sold by a company in Concord,CA around 69 and later.we rode them around quite a bit.not recommended for steep downhills.I don't think my kidneys ever recovered. View attachment 460506
Thanks for the info always great to know something about an item that has very little information out there, it's very easy to get hooked on this scooter, was starting to get good at riding it but had to return it to the owner

island schwinn

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
May 10, 2010
Modesto,CA. 95355
I sold my beater about a year ago for 250 bucks.without the rubber mat on the platform,the value drops a bit.if the right person is looking,it should fetch about the same.

Artweld

Look Ma, No Hands!
Sep 4, 2015
I'd never seen them before. I'm happy to hear that value! still not selling though.
I was just wondering about the value of the kangaroo scooter, the one that I did a complete restoration on had about 500.00 in parts and labor so for insurance value I told the customer about 700.00 which includes value before restoration, hope I wasn't out of line on that, I know most items are based on sales and auctions but how does one base value on something that doesn't come up for sale often, thanks

Rambler

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Nov 1, 2011
Auburn Hills, United States
Ingo Bikes that are correct and complete typically bring roughly about $900, give or take some depending on specific condition. I know that an Ingo is a different animal than a kangaroo scooter but my point is that a correctly restored or excellent original kangaroo scooter valued at around $500-$700 area does not seem all that out of line to me when compared to its Ingo Bike ancestor.

Artweld

Look Ma, No Hands!
Sep 4, 2015
Ingo Bikes that are correct and complete typically bring roughly about $900, give or take some depending on specific condition. I know that an Ingo is a different animal than a kangaroo scooter but my point is that a correctly restored or excellent original kangaroo scooter valued at around $500-$700 area does not seem all that out of line to me when compared to its Ingo Bike ancestor.
thank you I felt that I was somewhere in that price range and tried to keep most of the original parts on it or near original style other then the rear slick and new front tire...

Dan the bike man

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Jan 10, 2013
Utica, MI, United States
I was just wondering about the value of the kangaroo scooter, the one that I did a complete restoration on had about 500.00 in parts and labor so for insurance value I told the customer about 700.00 which includes value before restoration, hope I wasn't out of line on that, I know most items are based on sales and auctions but how does one base value on something that doesn't come up for sale often, thanks
Mines for sale now in the fs thread

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
$74.99
eBay Auction Picture
$30.00
eBay Auction Picture
$189.99
eBay Auction Picture
$12.00
eBay Auction Picture
$15.00