When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Keating Bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Cloughenny

On Training Wheels
I have an early "Keating" bicycle that I have had for over 30 years and am interested to learn more about it and it's value. It is in original unrestored poor condition.

Pics will help.
FYI, I have been seeking a Keating mens for a while, (ck my wanted ad). If by chance you may part with it, It would find a good home here as my Heritage is Keating. My Grandfather came to America from Ireland. bri.

Curved seat post like this.
Keating.png
images7VZ9J5ZN.jpg
imagesJWV7LMEF.jpg
imagesYRZSJNI0.jpg

Keating.png

images7VZ9J5ZN.jpg

imagesJWV7LMEF.jpg

imagesYRZSJNI0.jpg

"Keating" bicycle that I have had for over 30 years and am interested to learn more about it and it's value. It is in original unrestored poor condition.[/QUOTE]
i have a girls keating with two wood wheels anyone know where therre might be parts?

You could put parts from just about any 1890's bike on it. You guys looking for parts might want to post pictures and be specific about what you are looking for.

Back