When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

keeping the peace with a spouse/g/f/partner

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Cool car, digging the old Miami Florida topper!
Thanks!!! I can always pretend I'm in Florida when it 7000 below here is the Winter and I gaze at my convert in the garage! Ha!! We have 3 nice seasons. 3 outa 4 ain't bad?

yd 5.JPG

snow nash 3.JPG

P1010068 (2).JPG

Winter 2018 2.JPG

pic 1.JPG

pic 7.JPG

pic 11.JPG

pic 12.JPG

Fall house front.JPG

Well... I’ve had a rough one these past few years... two major bicycle accidents... keeping the peace...
I told my wife “ no more bikes, just going to ride and finish the 2 projects I got... nope
I need one more bike....
Working out funds once I get my son’s tuition figured out for this year — another Iver is in my future

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife and I have been married 49 years and I learned long ago not to buy her anything that said black & decker on it. A few years ago I bought her a "mood ring". When she is in a good mood it turns blue and when she is in a bad mood it leaves a red dent in my forehead.

My wife and I have been married 49 years and I learned long ago not to buy her anything that said black & decker on it. A few years ago I bought her a "mood ring". When she is in a good mood it turns blue and when she is in a bad mood it leaves a red dent in my forehead.
Wow...congrats on 49 years!! If she leaves the red mark mid forehead from the ring, it can be a "bindi"/third eye Google tells me ( hindu religion) so you can see better and duck the punch next time!!

I have more of a space problem. Wife says if I get another bike, I have to get rid of two. That seems reasonable in the moment, but after the latest bike is acquired, I realize I don’t really want to sell any of them. But she’s right about the space. I’ve started hanging a few in the basement, but that makes them harder to ride. Going to put up a bike-only shed when I have time.

My uncle was married for 65 years . I asked him what was his secret . He said just tell them YES . In Spanish of course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back