When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Keeping this , NFS, Girl's Phantom

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Thonyv1974_

Wore out three sets of tires already!
In Memoriam
Offering up for Trade, I have no idea what the value of the bike is hence a agreeable trade /some cash ? It's tank less and fender less. 55 Girls Original paint Phantom. Trades I'm interested in are Prewar Schwinn. Parts , frame, fork tanks etc. .. Bike is located in the Chicagoland area and I've never shipped a whole bike before so I'm unsure about shipping it. Maybe I should put the chain guard and rack for sale separate, we'll see. I've posted it for sale before with no takers so might part out. Tires are from a anniversary Black Phantom

Thanks,
Tony

Screenshot_2017-08-20-14-15-32-1.png

I thought you were looking to do a boys bike to go with it? A pair of fenders and a tank and you're all set on that one. V/r Shawn

I thought you were looking to do a boys bike to go with it? A pair of fenders and a tank and you're all s
et on that blue.
DO NOT PART HER!!! She's beautiful.[/QUOTE
I thought you were looking to do a boys bike to go with it? A pair of fenders and a tank and you're all set on that one.

Have a tank and headlight to paint for this, if I could find a front fender and make it complete we'd likely fall in love with it. I know finding a original paint tank is not likely.

Back