When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Keizer Lions swap meet 2021

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Did we meet Saturday? If not you should have come by and introduce yourself. Recently bought something from me here. It was nice swap, I actually camped the night before with and had a great time with new and old friends, I didn’t sleep much but it was worth it. It was so warm out, I slept outside on the ground with a thermarest and light blanket.
Not sure if we met...me and Pam had space right next to Jeff ( the Skid) Here's a pic of what we look like Lol. Be at Brooks in Sept. Most likely not selling, but hanging out. 1437879

Last edited:
This thing was a blast. A+++++++ Best time ever! Great seeing everyone again. Great location. And a great big thanks to the Keizer Lions and to Brian, Shawn and Justin for getting this thing organized and rolling. Looking forward to Keizer #2.
...and a special thanks to those CABE members who liked my custom reflectors enough to buy one.

Ya. We talked ! I've always thought name stickers would be cool. Name, or company name or Cabe Name or whatever. Most people don't really like 'em, guess it reminds them too much of High School reunion's !
If you make some name tags for the September swap I will gladly wear one. I bought some stickers from the dollar store, but they didn't stick.

Back