When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Keizer Lions swap meet 2021

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Unfortunately I won't be able to come up for this, but wondering if anyone from SoCal is planning to head up? I could use some help transporting a special bike. Thanks

Sorry guys but I cancelled my Hotel reservations in Salem, Im gonna stay home by the beach its supposed to get to 109* AARRRGGGHHH. Have fun sweating, Gary

We got all the spots marked out today. Its a nice large grassy field with shade for the first part of the day. Its going to be a great venue.
Shawn M.

Heard from a guy yesterday from Normandy bikes in Portland that is going to try and be at the Swap Meet he converts any bike to Mid Drive electric bikes. He's going to bring a few samples with him. Going to be interesting to see.

As Shawn said everything is looking great in the field. All the spots are marked out and ready to roll. If anybody needs a table please let me know and I can lend you one for the show. We have limited electricity but plenty of water. There will be overhead lights on during the night and as I think I've already mentioned bathrooms will be available from Friday afternoon until we leave. Is anybody needing to Camp Saturday night? I have permission from the Lions Club to let somebody stay there if they are wanting to leave Sunday morning. Looking forward to seeing everybody going to be a good time

I spoke with the Lions Club Personnel today and told them that I would like to make this an annual event so the last weekend of June would be our and you won't date for this swap. I am also working on an indoor swap meet at the same location in a much smaller Auditorium/ gymnasium that we would be able to have during the winter. Does anybody have any opinions on which month we should have it? I was thinking January or February.

Back