When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Keizer Lions swap meet 2021

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eye thank you yawl for a FLAMBASTIC bicycle event........sea..in old friends and makin' new friends....even in the heat of it all.....eyes back home in the land of KOOL...the tides out...hobo bill

DSC00001.JPG

I too appreciated the swap meet. It was realitively small but well organized. Hats off to the Lions club and the guys who put it together. It was nice to see people you havent seen in a couple of years and meet new ones. Sold most of my stuff and deemed the swap a success even with my 265 mile drive each way...

Yes sirs! Great time in the Oregon oven! Great to see and meet some of the bicycle hobbies nicest folks.. Fun day for sure , cool stuff to buy , came home with a real nice Messenger deluxe long spring seat for my 36 B98... Kind of cool as the seller stated it was once owned by Gary Porter who used to have some really cool swap meets in his back yard back in the 1990's . Also some fender rivets,a skip tooth chain , a vintage Linsey VW and a nice New Departure front hub w/ the nuts .... Great job to the Keizer Lions and to Brian, Shawn and Justin !

Great swap. Amazing hospitality by the organizers. Me and Pam met so many fun people. Defiantly will be "back" !View attachment 1437111
Did we meet Saturday? If not you should have come by and introduce yourself. Recently bought something from me here. It was nice swap, I actually camped the night before with and had a great time with new and old friends, I didn’t sleep much but it was worth it. It was so warm out, I slept outside on the ground with a thermarest and light blanket.

Reactions: ian
Back