When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Keizer Oregon Swap meet June 25th 2022

-
It's time for some pre show pictures.

20220624_192154.jpg

Thanks to Shawn, Brian and Justin for putting on the meet today. A much needed getaway day from Washington for me and Pam. As always great people, good conversation and a few hidden treasures. Talked to a couple new bike guys who were buying, which was really great to see and met a few Cabers, Ian who is a great guy and Eddie and Mercedes (Mabuhay) a couple great Californians who were up this way. And of course talked and even sold an item to Boris ! ( wow). Great people, great day. 😎

Thanks to Shawn, Brian and Justin for putting on the meet today. A much needed getaway day from Washington for me and Pam. As always great people, good conversation and a few hidden treasures. Talked to a couple new bike guys who were buying, which was really great to see and met a few Cabers, Ian who is a great guy and Eddie and Mercedes (Mabuhay) a couple great Californians who were up this way. And of course talked and even sold an item to Boris ! ( wow). Great people, great day. 😎
Great to meet you and Dave and Eddie and Josh and a couple more that their names escape me at the moment. It was a superb swap, and I will be back next year fer sure! Burley Creek may be the next one for me!

We really appreciate everyone that made the trip. Its always fun.

thanks for all the pix .....eye shared the pix with my buddy... wished we were thar .... so it goes

mr.sid.JPG

Reactions: ian
Back from our week long Oregon coast road trip. Would like to give a shout out to the men that put on this swap, Justin @JRE and Brian @St.Peter. Wonderful swap and location with fresh cooked breakfast and lunch by the Elk members. I've been communicating with Justin a couple of weeks leading up to the swap knowing that my wife and I would be on our Oregon road trip. On our way back to NorCal, we planned to stop and check out the meet, and glad we did. Met Josh @ORcollector, Shawn @Shawn Michael, David @Boris, Ian @ian, and Mark @redline1968. I'm sure I bought something from each of you except for Ian. Can't forgot Frank @Frank and Pam Skid Kings from WA. Frank and I had long discussions about our prewar Schwinn bikes. Thanks Frank for the Burley Creek Swap Meet poster as well. Also thank to Shawn for inviting Josh and me to his place the night before to see more of his cool old bike stuff; that was fun. Thanks gentlemen, we definitely had a great time talking and hanging out with you fellas. Until next time. Burley Creek maybe?

Last edited:
Back from our week long Oregon coast road trip. Would like to give a shout out to the men that put on this swap, Justin @JRE and Brian @St.Peter. Wonderful swap and location with fresh cooked breakfast and lunch by the Elk members. I've been communicating with Justin a couple of weeks leading up to the swap knowing that my wife and I would be on our Oregon road trip. On our way back to Cali, we planned to stop and check out the meet, and glad we did. Met Shawn @Shawn Michael, David @Boris, Ian @ian, and Mark @redline1968. I'm sure I bought something from each of you except for Ian. Can't forgot Frank @Frank and Pam Skid Kings from WA. Frank and I had long discussions about our prewar Schwinn bikes. Thanks Frank for the Burley Creek Swap Meet poster as well. Also thank to Shawn for inviting Josh and I to his place the night before to see more of his cool old bike stuff; that was fun. Thanks gentlemen, we definitely had a great time talking and hanging out with you fellas. Until next time. Burley Creek maybe?
It was good to meet you too Eddie. Send some pics of your Rollfast ride. I want to compare it to mine.
I'm thinking seriously about heading to Burley Creek meself. Still wanting a crusty but usable frameset. See you again somewhere.
Ian

Back