When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kelly racing bars - trade

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

corbettclassics

I live for the CABE
I recently acquired these and doesn't look like I'm going to use them on anything.
They definitely need a re-nickel and some TLC..but perfect for that early RACER.

I'm only interested in TOC stuff. What have ya got???

I am actually looking for these bars if anyone has a set > 2 pics attached

OR --- interested in early Columbia racing :: 1890's - 1900's early ( pedals for my 1894 Columbia racer for example )

Here's the pic of the "Kelly" bars and next are the other bars I'm hunting for >
IMG_1324.jpg

L1140042.JPG
L1150045.jpg

I might consider just selling them if no TOC or the things I'm searching for turn up ….

Thank you

TOC Columbia track bars

Consider fabricating the bars you need, using a set of Balloon tire bike "crescent" bars, flipped and reshaped. The bend at the grip end looks close. Mayby use "beach cruiser" crescent bars for the extra length. Also, check out the "scorcher" bars Patric Cafaro built for his Flying Merkel racer, (near the end of the 50+ page, Flying Merkel, thread on here. He used a colson trike rear section for the basic shape tubing , with some reshaping, the bars came out great! I am using a (slightly modified) late 10 speed axle and bearings to help equip. the early BSA fixed rear hub for my 1918-21 Indian factory narrow tread racer, and fabricating the axle adjusters for the same machine using much reworked bolts with brass square stock silver soldered on to make the heads. Sometimes it works to get creative with the real antique and exotic stuff, tho of course, anything can be found eventually with enough searching , and the challenges are all part of the fun, right? What? Thanks for reading,,,Walter in NJ

Consider fabricating the bars you need, using a set of Balloon tire bike "crescent" bars, flipped and reshaped. The bend at the grip end looks close. Mayby use "beach cruiser" crescent bars for the extra length. Also, check out the "scorcher" bars Patric Cafaro built for his Flying Merkel racer, (near the end of the 50+ page, Flying Merkel, thread on here. He used a colson trike rear section for the basic shape tubing , with some reshaping, the bars came out great! I am using a (slightly modified) late 10 speed axle and bearings to help equip. the early BSA fixed rear hub for my 1918-21 Indian factory narrow tread racer, and fabricating the axle adjusters for the same machine using much reworked bolts with brass square stock silver soldered on to make the heads. Sometimes it works to get creative with the real antique and exotic stuff, tho of course, anything can be found eventually with enough searching , and the challenges are all part of the fun, right? What? Thanks for reading,,,Walter in NJ

GOOD STUFF, Walter !!!

Am sure these fotos do not belong in the Sell-Trade Section ... but they may be helpful ...

....... patric

$_57 ygf.jpg

$_57ts.jpg

$_57tt.jpg

$_1hb  COPY.jpg

============================================
============================================

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back