When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kent Fusion 500 Dragster

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Sullihan

On Training Wheels
Anyone remember these or had one ? I found it in a heap of bikes at bottom of pile, thought it was cool so took it home and cleaned it up (was quite rusty), it's all original. Tires are pretty dry rotted though.

I imagine it's from the 70's ?

Attachments

• Kent Fusion.jpg
    Kent Fusion.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 562
Last edited:
Looks more like mid-late 80s to me. I've never seen one of these before. This is a BMX and its the wrong section so you may not get a good response here.

Looks more like mid-late 80s to me. I've never seen one of these before. This is a BMX and its the wrong section so you may not get a good response here.

I really would not classify it as a bmx bike, bmx bikes, true bmx bikes don't have gears nor does this have bmx tires.

I guess it's sort of 1/2 bmx, 1/2 street cruiser then.

Last edited:
Kent 500 aka 5 speed

Had one of these when i was a kid its from the 90s we called them 5 speeds. It was actually a very sought after popular model but rare to come by in stores i couldnt go anywhere without someone trying to steal it lol.. I know im responding to a very late post its just i was searching for one and hadnt seen it in years i used to love this bike. Take care

Back