When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kentucky chop shop is at it again

-
I don't know the seller personally but I see him on eBay quite a bit I've Botton 4 or five bikes off him in the past two years always nice original complete bikes with no problems like I said do you not know the man but my feeling is as others have said here if he had a complete bike I'm sure he would sell it complete Has always been a good guy to deal with

Hate to say it but he may have offered the bike at some point and no one bought it.
He one my favorite sellers to get small parts from on ebay and probably the most reasonable priced.
Also the saying goes "Its a Schwinn, there will be more", ;)

A good butcher would of had the cutoff neck included in the fork sale because its too much work to remove the headset.

Hate to say it but he may have offered the bike at some point and no one bought it.
He one my favorite sellers to get small parts from on ebay and probably the most reasonable priced.
Also the saying goes "Its a Schwinn, there will be more", ;)

A good butcher would of had the cutoff neck included in the fork sale because its too much work to remove the headset.

I CAN REMEMBER GUYS BRINGING SPRING FORKS THAT WERE CUT OFF IT'S FRAME
JUST BEHIND THE HEAD TUBE. SAD!!:(

more and more ppl are offering completes for sale only to here wow nice bike,wish i had the money,and then the ad gets forgot about,at that point part it out,no problem!

He bought my brown amd tan cmod because he couldnt find the parts to complete this bike. This one was never complete to begin with.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Back