When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Killer autocyle on cl...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Oldbikes

I live for the CABE
Did any one here end up with that KILLER jeweled tank Autocyle on Milwaukee CL? The only accessory it didn't have was a crossbar speedo, had a solo Clipper. I saw it and responded last night roughly an hour after it was posted for... sit down, 500 bux OBO! The listing was pulled today, before noon. Dang... :(

AutoCycle scam

The pictures of that bike can be found on Google image search and nostalgic.net. Same bike/speedo and barn in background. Scam ad. It had me going also.

The pictures of that bike can be found on Google image search and nostalgic.net. Same bike/speedo and barn in background. Scam ad. It had me going also.

There was no barn in the background, can you provide a link to the pics you're referencing?

Auto Cycle Scam

I also responded immediately to this ad and I'm sure someones pulling our leg. About a month ago someone also listed what sounded like a bluebird with no response as well. I guess someone has too much time on their hands and I wish they wouldn't waste peoples time with these childish games. Anyway, happy hunting everyone!! Mike

Same thing was done with a whizzer last summer near Green Bay.

Pretty common scam on CL unfortunately. They try to get a "deposit" via PayPal as a gift to hold it for you because there's "other interested parties."

People try to pull it here in Portland all the time, especially on motorcycle stuff. Unfortunately scammers are everywhere.

Ths Saga continues

Pretty common scam on CL unfortunately. They try to get a "deposit" via PayPal as a gift to hold it for you because there's "other interested parties."

People try to pull it here in Portland all the time, especially on motorcycle stuff. Unfortunately scammers are everywhere.

Now there is a beautiful Twin Flex on Milwaukee Craigslist for $1000. Of Course, there is no phone number and this exact bike picture was taken from the luxlow.com web site where it is actuyally for sale for $4300. Is there any way to report this deception?? Mike

You can report it to Craigslist, but they do absolutely nothing. They couldn't care less. These scams are all over Craigslist already in every category, they just seem to be getting more into specific items lately.

Back