When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kind of funny story

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

lgrinnings

I live for the CABE
I recently had my father-in-law pick up a bike for me up in Maine. Yesterday, he was on his way down to MA with it and some other stuff in his truck when a logging truck made a wide turn onto the road upon which he was traveling. Watching the logging truck out of concern, he hadn't realized that traffic in front of him had stopped. He braked quickly, but still hit a woman in front of him, who, in turn, tapped the car in front of her. (I know, this doesn't sound funny at all, right?) So the accident is minor and everyone is amicable and okay. the guy from the first car wanders back and sees the bike. He asks what my father-in-law's plans are for it. My father-in-law explains that the bike is mine and he's bringing it to me. The guy asks what I paid. After my father-in-law tells him, he offers my father-in-law double (which would still be a sweet deal). My father-in-law understandably declines and the guy goes on to tell him about a Shelby Donald Duck bike that he's restoring for his son. Small world.

The point of the story, I guess, is that you never know who you'll run into.

well the older woman in the middle of both vehicles was shaken,but allright ,and my grandson was very upset that his shiners were dieing while we were waiting on the police man to finish his paper work.he wanted to get back to fishing.that was a sweat colson ,and when he told me his story on where the bike was going I was thinking a local collector,so didn't really push any further ,plus I had to check on Donald but he was ok!!

well the older woman in the middle of both vehicles was shaken,but allright ,and my grandson was very upset that his shiners were dieing while we were waiting on the police man to finish his paper work.he wanted to get back to fishing.that was a sweat colson ,and when he told me his story on where the bike was going I was thinking a local collector,so didn't really push any further ,plus I had to check on Donald but he was ok!!

I figured you might be a CABE member and was hoping you might see this. I'll have to meet you in person at some point, especially as you live just a few streets away from my brother-in-law. My father-in-law said the police took forever to both get there and pull together the report. I'm sorry for the hassle and that your grandson missed out on some fishing.

-Lester

I figured you might be a CABE member and was hoping you might see this. I'll have to meet you in person at some point, especially as you live just a few streets away from my brother-in-law. My father-in-law said the police took forever to both get there and pull together the report. I'm sorry for the hassle and that your grandson missed out on some fishing.

-Lester
Ya small world we live in.i gave my phone number to your father in law. So if you're ever up this way give me a call .we can get together.paul

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Back