When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"King No. 10" and "Columbia" pedals

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

dnc1

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Hello.
These have recently come into my possession and I would love to know more about them.....
20221218_150750.jpg

...the top two are a pair, both marked "King No. 10", "Patent Applied For".....
20221218_150817.jpg

20221218_150924.jpg

...the lone pedal is marked "Columbia", " Patent Applied For" and is of very similar design; the only difference is the central barrel really, the cage itself is virtually identical to the "King" design above
The "Columbia" example is in rougher condition than the other two, but still useable.....
20221218_150851.jpg

20221218_150938.jpg

...these came to me with a pair of axles, but clearly later in origin and of British 9/16" size, and without end caps.

Can anyone give me any information on the pedals please, what era, usage etc. etc. would be good to know.

Last edited:
I see there was a post by @IngoMike back in August, where he mentions he has a pair of "King No. 10" pedals fitted on his 1899 'Columbia' shaft-drive.
I wonder if "King" was associated with Columbia' in any way?

I know I had one on my pedal shelf, but can't find it. I thought I might have had one on one of my shaft drive Columbia's too. But no luck.

Back