When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

King Size American frame build dates

-
Black KSA Frame C228599.JPG
C228599.jpg
Time to chime in @ricobike A nuther C22xxxx number.. :p

Yep, and 4 numbers after one of mine. I wanted to get a picture of my serial, but it's buried at the moment. I'll post it when it gets unburied. In the meantime, here's a few pictures of another KS frame I have.

Picked up another King Size F&F with the same frame date as my first one, 1-29-62. Both were originally Radiant Red (per fork steerer). May be tough but will try to bring this back to OG rad red.
New frame #A23452X
IMG_5604.JPG

Picked up another King Size F&F with the same frame date as my first one, 1-29-62. Both were originally Radiant Red (per fork steerer). May be tough but will try to bring this back to OG rad red.
New frame #A23452X

3/15/1962 is in the lead with 6 frames known, but 1/29/1962 is coming up fast with 4 now :).

Had a chance to check the serial number on my Radiant Blue KS American. Chalk another one up for March 15th of '62. Mine is C228187

Being 6'4", it's difficult to ride these old bikes I love so much. I probably need to find one of these KS's.

Back