When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

King Sting

-
I bought a red sngle speed King Sting frame new, back then, built it up, rode it for a year and sold it. I want to find a single speed frame. I'm envious.

Each of mine have different size front sprockets . The one with gold highlights is not a show bike , I need a right side gold brake assembly , .the sting with blue highlights , also is not a show bike , each one is a little different . Also bought a Schwinn cantilever frame for 10.00 never assembled , some real cool early stem , 10.00, 2 sets of gold front brakes , like new -free,a gold front hub like new for free , 6 bicycle stands for ,20.00, there is a lot of stuff in this garage and 3 trucks , there are about 20 cans of different colors of schwinn paint ,I am trying to get the man to sell , thanks for the likes of the king stings , they both have nice decal sets . I hope I can ride them Wednesday or Thursday to feel the gear ratios

Each of mine have different size front sprockets . The one with gold highlights is not a show bike , I need a right side gold brake assembly , .the sting with blue highlights , also is not a show bike , each one is a little different . Also bought a Schwinn cantilever frame for 10.00 never assembled , some real cool early stem , 10.00, 2 sets of gold front brakes , like new -free,a gold front hub like new for free , 6 bicycle stands for ,20.00, there is a lot of stuff in this garage and 3 trucks , there are about 20 cans of different colors of schwinn paint ,I am trying to get the man to sell , thanks for the likes of the king stings , they both have nice decal sets . I hope I can ride them Wednesday or Thursday to feel the gear ratios

Just sold one for 525.00 , probably going to keep my blue and gold king sting , they both were stolen , and I put the word on the street whoever is seen on one of them they will be killed !the next morning both were parked leaning against my front steps ,. ,

Back