When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kingle-lite

-

PennyPrince

Finally riding a big boys bike
I just picked this up, I have never seen one before. Any one have any of these or know exactly what type of bike they go on, of it there is any good value here.

Thanks,
Frank

20201120_151055.jpg

20201120_151110.jpg

20201120_151117.jpg

20201120_151129.jpg

Hey Frank,
Welcome.
I don't have much knowledge on these but I have one that is a different style also in box. I don't believe these are bike specific, but rather an after market Item. I also believe these are from the 50's as well as a number of after market items were available at this time.
Other members please chime in.
Cheers

Hey Frank,
Welcome.
I don't have much knowledge on these but I have one that is a different style also in box. I don't believe these are bike specific, but rather an after market Item. I also believe these are from the 50's as well as a number of after market items were available at this time.
Other members please chime in.
Cheers
Thanks, the only other one I seen was painted, and it was wanted on rear of a older schwinn bike as an accessory. Bit amy,knowledge helps.

Thanks

Back