When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kirk Manufacturing Co. Yale Bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

oddball

Finally riding a big boys bike
Does anyone have catalogs,ads or other info on the pre 1905 Yale bicycle,Kirk Mfg Co not Consolidated

Yale
The Kirk Mfg. Co.
Toledo, OH
1901-1905
The Kirk Manufacturing Co. of Toledo, Ohio built the American Automobile called the Yale that appeared on the market in 1901. It is reported that The Kirk Mfg. Co. merged with two other Toledo firms, the Shell Cycle Fitting Company and The Toledo Manufacturing Co. to form The Consolidated Manufacturing Co. The Yale was designed by George Trout and turned out to be a very good American Automobile, advertised as "The Car With The Doubt and the Jar Left Out".

Patric ( Hoofhearted ) here on the cabe has a bit of info about this company if I remember correctly.

http://www.american-automobiles.com/Yale.html

Screen Shot 2014-03-13 at 09.56.44.jpg
55-02.jpg
Screen Shot 2014-03-13 at 10.05.17.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-03-13 at 10.08.20.jpg
Screen Shot 2014-03-13 at 10.08.54.jpg

Last edited:
Patric ( Hoofhearted ) here on the cabe has a bit of info about this company if I remember correctly.

Do a CABE SEARCH ............ Question for Pat or anyone that collects Motorcycle related bikes / badges ..........

I don't know how to cut and paste ... grab and drag ... glue a grab ... or whatever computer-tech term is appropriate in posting a URL .........

............. patric

filmonger ... i "horsepowered-up" two of your illustrations using paint.net ..... if this presents a problem .. i will remove.

Screen%20Shot%202014-03-13%20at%2010_08_20.jpg

Screen%20Shot%202014-03-13%20at%2010_08_54.jpg

============================================================================================
============================================================================================

Last edited:
I'm pretty clear on the history, just looking to get examples of the early Yale bicycle, brochures,catalogs or advertisements.Here's pics of my Yale
IMG_2888.jpg

2 piece crank(stamped Sept.1, 1903) with 24 tooth sprocket,looks Westfieldish
IMG_2891.jpg
IMG_2892.jpg

Back