When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Klinedinst badged '40-41 DX

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Price
$150 shipped
Zipcode

BFGforme

riding my 42 defense model Bf Goodrich
Klinedinst special badged pre-war '40-41 DX frame with axel adjusters and badge and bearing cups....$200 shipped

Make a great bomber or klunker....

IMG_20210614_142920472.jpg

IMG_20210614_142920472.jpg

Last price drop before gets cut up and trashed! $150 shipped

I have given away frames or bikes I couldnt sell to guys who want in on the hobby but cant always pay the entry fee. If no one buys it, it may be a good option aside from cutting it up.

I have given away frames or bikes I couldnt sell to guys who want in on the hobby but cant always pay the entry fee. If no one buys it, it may be a good option aside from cutting it up.
Was gonna make a custom fat tire outa it! Then got a collection of whizzer's and bunch of balloon Schwinn's that have taken up my time...

Was gonna make a custom fat tire outa it! Then got a collection of whizzer's and bunch of balloon Schwinn's that have taken up my time...
Thats kinda what happened to my 41 Schwinn so I have just been collecting parts for it when I find them and one day i will build it up. If I was close to you I would try to land this frame from you but I put all my chips on another Phantom this week so my playing cards are locked in. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back