When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Klinedinst badged '40-41 DX

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
Price
$150 shipped
Zipcode

BFGforme

riding my 42 defense model Bf Goodrich
Klinedinst special badged pre-war '40-41 DX frame with axel adjusters and badge and bearing cups....$200 shipped

Make a great bomber or klunker....

IMG_20210614_142920472.jpg

IMG_20210614_142920472.jpg

Last price drop before gets cut up and trashed! $150 shipped

I have given away frames or bikes I couldnt sell to guys who want in on the hobby but cant always pay the entry fee. If no one buys it, it may be a good option aside from cutting it up.

I have given away frames or bikes I couldnt sell to guys who want in on the hobby but cant always pay the entry fee. If no one buys it, it may be a good option aside from cutting it up.
Was gonna make a custom fat tire outa it! Then got a collection of whizzer's and bunch of balloon Schwinn's that have taken up my time...

Was gonna make a custom fat tire outa it! Then got a collection of whizzer's and bunch of balloon Schwinn's that have taken up my time...
Thats kinda what happened to my 41 Schwinn so I have just been collecting parts for it when I find them and one day i will build it up. If I was close to you I would try to land this frame from you but I put all my chips on another Phantom this week so my playing cards are locked in. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back