When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Klinedinst bike - anyone?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
V

vrod

Did anyone ever hear of a Klinedinst bicycle? There is one near me for sale but it is rough and has been spray bombed over. The badge has Klinedinst - Special Red - Kline HST- York, PA
Thanks,
Doug

Last edited by a moderator:
35cycle,
Thanks! The bike looks like it is red white and blue and the guy tried to spray paint over what is there with the same colors but did a POOR job!! I am sure the bike is missing some things to it but if I could get it and help someone out with any parts, I would.
Thanks again,
Doug

doug,a pic is worth a thousand words. myself,i love the heck out of my 2 shelby's,they're longer than schwinn's,too. let me know if you get it,might be able to help you out w/some parts. kk:D

I will try and get some pics today if he has it out and post them on here as soon as I get back.
THANKS!

35cycle,
Here is a picture of the bike. I will send you more through an email if you want?
Thanks,
Doug

Attachments

• IMG_0740.JPG
    IMG_0740.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 174
Back