When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

klunkers or clunkers

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

spoker

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
i see bikes called klunkers when i feel they acually are clunkers,which were pre-mountain bike mountain bikes there is some interesting history on this site clunkers.net

I have seen it spelled both ways and Schwinn called their bikes like that Klunkers and volume of sales made that name stick. Roger

Clunkers.net is really the only place with any authority that I can find that spells it like that, mostly everyone I see spells it Klunker. I think the answer lies in the Mountain bike hall of fame, and they spell it Klunker so I believe that it should probably be Klunker not clunker

Maybe they used Clunker.net in orger to get a web address. Klunkers was probably already taked. Roger

Maybe they used Clunker.net in orger to get a web address. Klunkers was probably already taked. Sorry for the double post. Roger

Last edited:
I say its spelled Klunker. So did Schwinn...............
SCHWINN KLUNKER 5  1.jpg

Reactions: mrg
Back