When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kngtmat Local Sale

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

kngtmat

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Since I have never shipped before so I think it will be local pickup only, I am between Tampa & Orlando so make an offer, 26 Schwinn tiger+chain guard & fenders together.

Pics of some things can be found in the first link.
http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j206/kngtmat/Bicycles/

I have the stuff below & more for sale so I can have money to buy other parts.
IMG_20111122_152335-1.jpg

IMG_20111122_152326-1.jpg

IMG_20111122_152310-1.jpg

1986 Murray Monterey frame-fork & sprocket on a crank but the crank is twisted a little with one pedal best offer & I know its too new but I will put in on here anyway just in case I have 1996 Murray Santa Cruz for $65 but the rear wheel needs to be rebuilt that has new spokes & nipples.
PICT11301-1.jpg

PICT1124-1.jpg

$60 Sears Spaceliner frame+fork+chain guard & kickstand but it has rust which I have gotten rid of some already but the rest is too much for me.
PICT1220-1.jpg

Mens Schwinn in Coppertone but it has a non Schwinn wheel with a 3 speed Shimano for best offer
01300855204935000001698319_0-1.jpg

1965 Stingray minus the seat & sissy bar because those belong to my Tyler bicycle but I do have another sissy bar to go with it, the nice chromed springer is using a steerer tube from a springer that is in rough shape chrome wise because it has a shorter steerer tube that maybe because it is for a 16 inch wheel not a 20 since the arms are shorter too that I will sell it by itself is but I would have the rough chrome spinger with the bike & the 1968 Stingray frame is also with the 65 as well to trade for a Murray of the same bike type.
IMG_20111105_150712-1.jpg

Tyler Bicycle $70 obo that needs new spokes for the rear but already has new ones for the front that are on but needs to be tightened & trued
PICT0469-1.jpg

Rollfast 24 inch that needs repainted on the frame & wheels since a lot of the chrome is bad on one side of the wheels & it needs to be put back together.
PICT07541-1.jpg

Forgive my prices because I honestly don't know the worth of this stuff so best offer or trade for parts I do need which one thing I need is a white seat for my Christine bicycle & trade something for someone in between Tampa & Orlando that could paint my Christine bike, I have paint already.

I don't know, $56 for the tank but if not make an offer, it looks better outside than it does inside because it was put onto my Spaceliner Klunker by a previeus owner, it is bent in a few spots & has a few cracks in the metal.
PICT01421-1.jpg

1963 Raliegh 26 x 1 3/8 3 speed wheel for $56 I guess and sorry for the bad pics.
PICT1184-1.jpg

PICT1182-1.jpg

IMG_20111022_161108-1.jpg

This was the Spaceliner frame before some of the rust cleaning to show it can be cleaned of rust.
PICT1109-1.jpg

Two big fenders that I don't know what they were from for $66 I guess.
PICT0138-1.jpg

PICT0135-1.jpg

The 1965 Mens Schwinn in the pics above $136 I guess, best offer.

I have a lot of Schwinn rims & tires that were on these rims, white with black stripes & chrome rims but they have rust inside, nothing major except two have a hole in the inner wall for best offer each.

Men's Schwinn is gone, My Sears Spaceliner frame & for is Sold, my 1996 Murray Santa Cruz is Sold, Tyler Bicycle is Sold.

I am keeping my 68 Stingray frame but my 65 Stingray is still for sale but it will need a new fork since the one in the picture above is going on my 68 but I have an S7 front wheel without a tire because the one that was on is no longer usable and i have an aluminum rear wheel of from some newer Schwinn that is a freewheel.

Sorry he picked it up earlier, sorry.

I sold it because I hoped I could use the money to fix my other Spaceliner Klunker to make it original, again Sorry.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back