Knocking me on the price!!

This ad disappears when logged in

Pedal to the past

Finally riding a big boys bike
Jul 23, 2017
Jackson, MI, United States
I think it's truely sad that some one would ask me repeatedly to take 10 bucks less on a 50 dollar part like they really neeeded it than sell it as soon as they get it for 5 x the price they paid me and to top that all off they. Couldn't even use their own pictures they used mine off my site ....lol how sad and sneaky sad are people......are you really that hard up for money ......pretty grimy

Harley Mclemore

Finally riding a big boys bike
Dec 14, 2013
Antioch California
sadly thats what keeps happening. i sold a bike to a guy for a good price...i lost a lil money on it but he seemed like he really wanted it for his collection. not even 3 days after getting it i see it parted out on ebay and at what he had things priced at it would of been a 2000 percent upgrade from what he paid for it. i was hot for like weeks. Then he asked to buy another bike from me. told him to kick rocks!!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Rivnut

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Nov 24, 2012
Shawnee, United States
sadly thats what keeps happening. i sold a bike to a guy for a good price...i lost a lil money on it but he seemed like he really wanted it for his collection. not even 3 days after getting it i see it parted out on ebay and at what he had things priced at it would of been a 2000 percent upgrade from what he paid for it. i was hot for like weeks. Then he asked to buy another bike from me. told him to kick rocks!!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Kicking rocks seems very genteel to me.

abe lugo

I live for the CABE
Sep 6, 2010
Los Angeles,CA
Once again.... so called “community”. Come on MODs???

I hate when it happens to me, I usually put them on the ignore list.
it was way more rampant a couple year ago. It also makes you want to just ebay stuff.

1549382431641.png

Last edited:

bike

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Feb 26, 2007
Bicycleland
Everyone has their own angle for fun in this hobby-I buy sell and trade and that is in my signature and that is half the fun for me- I never say I need it or it is for my collection unless that is true.

Last edited:

vincev

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
Nov 2, 2008
crown point<indiana
There are some people that think they are big time "deal makers" because they flip a bike or a few parts and make a few bucks. These are not collectors.They are opportunists who think they are going to get rich by "nickle and diming" their way through life. Get a real job and make real money.lol

Boris

Fat tired old rider
Feb 16, 2008
Portland, OR 97206
You know what? I may just part out my mostly complete girls bike (in rough shape) rather than try to keep her all together! Hell, that's what whoever buys her at my "keeping her together" low price, is going to do anyway!!!!!

Last edited:

kccomet

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Mar 23, 2009
Independence, United States
I'm much more of a keeper than a seller, although I've bought and sold plenty in my lifetime. I usually know what I want for something, thinking what I paid for it, but most important how much I like it. if I get my asking price which I usually do im fine. once you sell something its out of your control. how many times have you heard from the potential buyer, I can't make money on that price. props to the sellers and the flippers they keep stuff turning, it's almost always for sale, you just have to pay a little more and sometimes a whole lot more for it.

New Mexico Brant

I live for the CABE
Jul 6, 2016
Santa Fe, New Mexico
www.BrantMackley.com
After I sell something I don’t care what the next person does with it. If they sell it and make a buck I’m fine with it; it is theirs to do what they please. I’d rather spend energy finding cool things rather than waste time thinking about things I have sold.

I can appreciate you getting steamed if you are selling something for a “gift price” and the buyer is still asking for a discount. Especially if they know full well the price is a fraction of true value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GiovanniLiCalsi

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Jun 29, 2012
Alameda, California
What gripes my ass, is when a buyer tells me that it will remain in their collection and they will give me first right of recision to buy and then sell it to someone else, without regards to our agreement.
They will never have the privilege to buy from me, again.
This is the item I sold.

5C53734A-D99C-445D-8E25-745B8D907BC9.jpeg

DEEB5401-2E13-444E-9BDF-9BBBE90A9369.jpeg

DC606FE8-3EE0-47A8-83F1-2E005570B2FD.jpeg

91CA6A23-7DF1-4145-A510-11AB91393573.jpeg

417C4BAF-7AA8-44C5-8C59-E1BDA5F54725.jpeg

Last edited:

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture