When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Knocking me on the price!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'm much more of a keeper than a seller, although I've bought and sold plenty in my lifetime. I usually know what I want for something, thinking what I paid for it, but most important how much I like it. if I get my asking price which I usually do im fine. once you sell something its out of your control. how many times have you heard from the potential buyer, I can't make money on that price. props to the sellers and the flippers they keep stuff turning, it's almost always for sale, you just have to pay a little more and sometimes a whole lot more for it.

After I sell something I don’t care what the next person does with it. If they sell it and make a buck I’m fine with it; it is theirs to do what they please. I’d rather spend energy finding cool things rather than waste time thinking about things I have sold.

I can appreciate you getting steamed if you are selling something for a “gift price” and the buyer is still asking for a discount. Especially if they know full well the price is a fraction of true value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

download (2).jpeg

What gripes my ass, is when a buyer tells me that it will remain in their collection and they will give me first right of recision to buy and then sell it to someone else, without regards to our agreement.
They will never have the privilege to buy from me, again.
This is the item I sold.

5C53734A-D99C-445D-8E25-745B8D907BC9.jpeg

DEEB5401-2E13-444E-9BDF-9BBBE90A9369.jpeg

DC606FE8-3EE0-47A8-83F1-2E005570B2FD.jpeg

91CA6A23-7DF1-4145-A510-11AB91393573.jpeg

417C4BAF-7AA8-44C5-8C59-E1BDA5F54725.jpeg

Last edited:
Back