When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Komet Super hub brakes.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Luckysbigadventure

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Howdy folks. Haven't posted in a while, sorry. I have a new project that I'm starting on in the near future. An old Sears bike I believe (not sure of the vintage) The coaster brakes are practically non existent when I try using them, otherwise all seems fine with it. It's a Komet Super. Anybody have experience rebuilding these? Just wondering what to expect before I start tearing it down. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. 🙂

Screenshot_20220903-003020.png

IMG_20220902_223244.jpg

IMG_20220902_223236.jpg

Maintenance and repair of the Komet coaster brake can be found in either volume 1 or volume 2 of the Schwinn repair manuals. All pages of both manuals can be found in the pinned section of Restoration Tips in the ETC sub forum on this site.

Maintenance and repair of the Komet coaster brake can be found in either volume 1 or volume 2 of the Schwinn repair manuals. All pages of both manuals can be found in the pinned section of Restoration Tips in the ETC sub forum on this site.
Thanks so much 😁👍

Back