When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kona Humuhumu

-

Dizzle Problems

Finally riding a big boys bike
Know this may not be the best site for it, but can’t hurt to try. Looking for a kona humuhumu in size Large or Medium. Frame, complete, either or. They were out for a few years in different colors but look like this-

Thanks!

good luck! They were good bikes, named for a colorful fish with a long name. There is one on craigslist in Austin that is being given away supposedly, earlier this week.... not sure if it is still there.

good luck! They were good bikes, named for a colorful fish with a long name. There is one on craigslist in Austin that is being given away supposedly, earlier this week.... not sure if it is still there.
Yea they really are. I have the sister to it, the a’ha, and it’s a really great riding bike. I checked Austin’s CL, no dice. But they’re out there, one will find me!

Yes, I was skeptical of the "pay it forward" offer on CL but eagerly send off an email, wondering if I'd soon have. a free bike. No reply and I guess the ad has quietly disappeared. I assume the "giver" was offered a few hundred bucks and suddenly felt less charitable, but who knows. I'd check back, if he really did give it away, it may come up for sale soon. I am too cynical for this world. Ha.

Back