• Due to some recent accounts having their passwords hacked, we are requiring that everyone set a new password. On your next login, you'll be given the option to choose a new one. Please follow current password guidelines for secure passwords. Sorry for the trouble!
  • If you find yourself somehow redirected from theCABE and you're being asked to enter your credit card infomation, don't do it! This is not legitimate! We do not charge for membership. TheCABE is FREE for everyone!

Kraft Auction Valparaiso, In Pick-up

Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Just checking to see if anyone here is picking anything up or lives close enough and can pick-up a bicycle for me. We can go from there on how I get it. Of course you would be reimbursed for your troubles. Please contact me at Oldbikeguy1@hotmail.com Thanks, Shawn

Freqman1

Which bike is it
1671537172282.png

Freqman1

Ahhh nice saw that one sorry I can’t handle big bikes anymore
I'm not looking for anyone to ship. i just need it picked up and secured until I can arrange to have it picked up which would be the first week of May at the latest.

jammer

Finally riding a big boys bike
I wish I knew how to private message you, I did just see this post and I could of helped you out, not real far from me, next time.