When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Krusty Bluebird home to nest

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ranman

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Been collecting for 5 years. Always putting feelers out. Never thought I would find a Bluebird. But I did and it's Krusty! Everything I have been finding lately is Krusty.
No decisions made yet beyond repairing the tank. Could be a rustoration, could be a full restore. First thing first. Tank has to be repaired.
This bike was originally ivory and black. Big shout out to Nick for all of his help and information and same goes to the toy man John for his help and advice as well. Thanks to Steven Hickey as well for all of his support and encouragement!
IMG_2337.JPG
IMG_2338.JPG
IMG_2323.JPG
IMG_2314.JPG
IMG_2300.JPG
IMG_2315.JPG
IMG_2303.JPG

So far handlebars have been removed along with front wheel and fender.

Very cool find! All you have to do is check out the 36 Elgin Bluebird progress thread, and you can see what's possible! I have a new found look at what is possible with some ingenuity, patience, listening and looking at what others have done, and maybe a little cash. The sky is the limit in this hobby! Joe

Nice find ! I see a diamond in the rough. If you preserve that crust in photo's, then move on. You'll have some outstanding before & after images. Just MHO. Anyway you take it, have fun. It would be a great Halloween rider as is.

You should totally go for the restoration, if you can afford it. This won't be cheap in any respect. I wish you the best though! Is the frame solid?

Back