When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KSHD

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The date associated to the serial number is the date the number was stamped on the bike's component, drop out, BB shell, or head tube. The frame was built at a later unknown date.

And any rational person would consider this as the beginning of the frame building process!

Sorry was just a gummed up bearing that preferred to sit in that straight position. The pinstripe guy must have been getting warmed up.

View attachment 1400190
If you didn't post the picture I wouldn't believe it. There was a video of pinstriping fenders and they mounted the fender on a rolling form, and rolled the fender under the brush. But that wouldn't work for the inside.

Last edited:
If you didn't post the picture I wouldn't believe it. There was a video of pinstriping fenders and they mounted the fender on a rolling form, and rolled the fender under the brush. But that wouldn't work for the inside.

Interesting , I wondered if it was a hand held striper and you just rest your hand on side of fender and use it as a guide. The pins are to consistent so I doubt that was the case.

Well it looks like lightning does strike twice, I found this 1964 KSHD this week and again could not be happier. The wheels are on their way. No fenders but I'm liking the fender less look for now. The paint is in rough shape but I don't care it is what it is. Can someone tell me, Is the only difference from the KSHD rear fender and other middle weights the location of the mounting holes?

IMG_1594.jpg

IMG_1595.jpg

Back