When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kustom Kruiser

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

vontrike

Finally riding a big boys bike
1996 250.jpg
1996 247.jpg
1996 248.jpg
1996 249.jpg

This Kustom Kruiser was built a couple years ago starting with a new frame off Ebay. I used a lowered fork to drop it, topped off with wide handlebars. The rear rim was laced using a 1954 English 3-speed hub. I had the 3-speed Schwinn Krate shifter, and it fit the bar perfect. Of course whitewalls are a must. The rear fender was a NOS off brand that was in the garage, and I chopped it short. I also had the vintage headlight, and turned it down like a leadsled spotlight. The seat is a newer Trek item. It rides fantastic and is too fun to tear down and paint, though when I do squirt color, it will be flake. The big dice caps were refrigerator magnets. This gets a lot of attention and is a great conversation starter.
Praise the lowered !! vontrike.

new cam 027.jpg
Started working on the Kruiser last week. Decided to run full fenders like I saw on a fellow members bike. Took a couple NOS fenders and a friend welded them together, then grabbed the fiberglass and got things sticky. Topped that off with some filler, and blocked it out. Still have to add a second brace,, then add a taillight. Something cool, maybe Caddy.

Back