When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kutztown PA Swap Oct23-25 (TTown replacement oct 2020)

-

sfhschwinn

I live for the CABE
Hi everyone. As TTown couldn’t happen this year. Some regulars at TTown decided to hold the swap on private property this year in Kutztown which is 15 minutes away. The swap is Oct 23-25. Hope to see everyone there!

8C4B691F-5722-4681-AA6F-CAAFC7600D9D.jpeg

Hi everyone. As TTown couldn’t happen this year. Some regulars at TTown decided to hold the swap on private property this year in Kutztown which is 15 minutes away. The swap is Oct 23-25. Hope to see everyone there!

View attachment 1284073

View attachment 1284073

I'm not sure holding the swap on private property matters legally.
Doesn't change the reason for cancellation of both swaps at Trexlertown.
see: https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/trexlertown-swap-meet.179755/

See you next year.

Pete

I'm not sure holding the swap on private property matters legally.
Doesn't change the reason for cancellation of both swaps at Trexlertown.
see: https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/trexlertown-swap-meet.179755/

See you next year.

Pete
Gatherings can be up to 250 people, I doubt we will hit that high since it’s the first time we are doing it. TTown was cancelled because it was fire department property and they didn’t want any responsibility. With that being said we are outside and don’t need masks, it’s not a law and they don’t do anything. The particles are smaller than what the masks block so unless you are in hazmat they are useless

Back