When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lacing 28” metal clad wood rims.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
What Length are you looking for ? I think he has them up to 12 inches or 305 cm. Which should be okay for 28 inch rims. He can cut them to what ever length.

There are many online spoke length calculators you can use to determine what length spokes you'll need for any combination of hub and rim.
This will entail some accurate measurements of rims and hubs but you should be able to order custom length spokes with confidence.
I use this one:
www.prowheelbuilder.com/spokelengthcalculator
I've successfully done this a few times.
Remember, "measure twice, cut once" not only a mantra for woodworkers, also wheel builders lol!

What Length are you looking for ? I think he has them up to 12 inches or 305 cm. Which should be okay for 28 inch rims. He can cut them to what ever length.

Thanks, I found some NOS galvanized 14 x 304mm. I can chemically strip it off and let it rust. Stainless is difficult to patina-ize.

Back