When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

lacing wheels

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks for the info! I am just getting into the hobby and am learning to straighten bent rims but when i find my ride this will be extremly helpful. :D

so are you looking for a bike I do have a straight bar frame with fork that would be great and actually I have some fenders that I probably could send your way too so let me know I'll give you a price. I do have monark frames and girls schwinn frames and possibly a bike that I could let go so let me know my prices are usually pretty low

well i figured out how to true a wheel, but not a drop center for some reason im having problems doing that. I"ll post up some pics with directions in the next week.

Lacing other side of wheel

Sorry for what is going to appear like a dumb question, but what hole and to where do I begin lacing on the second side. I've looked at some other wheels that I have and I have to admit that I'm easily confused. I need a formula or drawing for the first spoke on the second side.

I've done 31 wheels from scratch, and that is the hardest for me too. I just put one in and bring it to the hole which it fits to best (barely will stay in the spoke hole). Truing is easy. Patrick will set us straight.

Thanks Brian-
I'll give that a try tomorrow (and any other pictures & ideas that come along). But, I've tilted my elbow just a wee bit too much this evening.
Dave

Last edited:
Thanks, I'd like that. It should be helpful as a reference. The part about lacing up the first side was excellent.

Back