When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Ladies and Gentlemen CWC Western Flyers .

-

jungleterry

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Hello my wife and I have decided to sell this pair of Western Flyers . Both bikes ride great but wife always afraid to do damage to hers riding so she decided to let this beauty go . I have spent 5 years trying to find the mans to match and finally made that happen so I'm happy . They are being sold as a pair . The mans version is what they call a tall tank and I'm told one year only . Perfect match in every way to my wife's . Please take a look at the pictures we have posted . My wife's bike was a one owner bike and all original . I have even included original pair of western Flyer tires . Put me ones on to make it safer for her to ride . Her bike came with a kick stand and I added the correct CWC drop down . All her lights work too . I never had time to check to see mine would work but all is there and correct .Hope someone can give them both a great new home . I can deliver to ML ..thank you for your interest Terry and Tammy . Call or text (440)228-0291 or direct email [email protected] 3200.00 for the pair . Rather not ship so hope we can meet at Grand Rapids Ohio
IMG_4769.JPG

IMG_4772.JPG

IMG_4776.JPG

IMG_4780.JPG

IMG_4781.JPG

IMG_4783.JPG

IMG_4784.JPG

IMG_4786.JPG

IMG_4789.JPG

Back