When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ladies Dayton Streamline

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Strings-n-Spokes

I live for the CABE
I believe the wheelset is original. The pedals spin nicely.
DSCF0966.JPG
DSCF0969.JPG
DSCF0971.JPG
DSCF0972.JPG
DSCF0975.JPG
DSCF0976.JPG
DSCF0977.JPG
DSCF0978.JPG
DSCF0979.JPG
DSCF0980.JPG
DSCF0984.JPG

Cool find!
I like the paint scheme.
Let us know, if there is a recess under the Delta Defender for the built in tailight.

It is the same bike better pics and yes it was on Craigslist for an unreasonable amount of time. Bozeman is 200 miles away and I couldn't get him to bring the bike to me. I was finally able to have someone pick it up.

cyclingday I am not sure where I should look for the recess. Under the taillight base?

Yes.
The plate that is mounted to the back fender is the base of a Delta Defender tailight.
Those early Huffman Safety Streamlines had a built in tailight, that was recessed into the back fender.
It used the same celluloid lens as a Delta Defender, but had its own bezel that was contoured into the fender.
I'm just curious if this bike has that feature hidden underneath the base of the Defender chassis?
I'm sure it probably does, but I do remember a bike a few years ago that had the embossing in the fender, but it never had the light provision.
Kind of a transitional thing when they were switching over to the Defender type of external tailight.
It would be interesting to see if yours is the same way.
The battery box mounted behind the seat tube is a good indication that this bike was a 1936 ladies model Safety Streamline.

Back