When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ladies Elgin Special?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Hammer

Finally riding a big boys bike
I have the opportunity to buy a ladies Elgin Special, it has Jeweled grips really fancy pedals and a very clean set of wheels and chain ring it also has a nice bell, nice seat and delta light, so my question is what is a good price and what is a fair resell price? I dont know a thing about Elgin's but I would love to buy to resell to someone else who would live to have it and clean it up nice, I attached some pictures I could snap of it, is it worth dragging home? I would not want to keep it at all I intend on reselling if I buy it or part it out, Any info is appreciated!

Thanks

Aaron

20180518_113046.jpg

View attachment 809462

20180518_113105.jpg

20180518_113112.jpg

20180518_113144.jpg

View attachment 809467

20180518_113206.jpg

20180518_113211.jpg

20180518_113218.jpg

20180518_113222.jpg

20180518_113227.jpg

20180518_115736.jpg

20180518_115755.jpg

I don't know what it's worth, but I would drag it home if it could be had for a couple hundred. I'm a big Elgin fan tho so it's just my $.02

It can be had pretty cheap in my opinion, I have 3 bikes in my Tahoe already so I will have to make another trip back to get it, I would just like some information and to see if there is any interest in parts of the bike as a whole I am pressed for room already so it will probably have to go into the garage or the building

Aaron

Sorry Vince it was hard to get to the bike it was behind a bunch of barrels and wooden boxes, I had to do yoga to get those pictures!

Aaron

I agree with Vince. This is the second bike today where we don't get a good clear shot of the entire bike or its taken from a weird angle. Makes evaluation kinda tough. V/r Shawn

Sorry again it had a very heavy fireplace mantle in front of the bike that made a full shot impossible so I crawled thru the maze and got the best pictures I could without tearing up everything else around it

Aaron

It was buried in a woodworkers wood salvage booth in a peddlers mall, there were 100 boxes barrel stays and mantles all over the poor girl and I know pictures are everything so I tried my best with my 2 crushed discs and spine riddled with arthritis to move things and get some pictures of it, sorry for the back stuff I had an appointment at the spine center and they told me all my back problems and that I have the spine of an 80 year old man and they also mentioned how many needles it was going to take to get me any relief of my back pain so I had to head to the peddlers mall and look for bikes and parts to get my mind right! All of your help is greatly appreciated and I think I'm going to unload the 3 thrift store bikes and head back to the peddlers mall to get this Elgin

Aaron

Back