When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Ladies Elgin

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

lounging

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Hi all

Pictures were taken as the sun was going down, so my apologies. This bike looks as if it has had very little use and came as is from factory, besides tires. It was missing the dish in the torpedo light so I added one, maybe not correct but attaches correctly. It had ugly, unoriginal GT white walls. I swapped these same brand GT made in china tires because I had them laying around, they look better in my opinion. Diamond chain looks almost brand new, the underside of the kickstand still has it's cardboard tag and is very clean. I know these could've been switched out at some point but the paint is also very nice other then the scrapes and chips. Nice working Delta horn. Very minimal surface rust in the tank area and wheels, inside of the tires. Very clean bike, all I did was dust. I have not opened up the BB, headset, or hubs. I can take better pics in daylight. I don't really know where to start with price but this thing is really clean and original. The rear dropstand clip holes look to have factory fender rivets in them. Beautiful curves on this thing. $xxx or trade towards a mens prewar cwc, colson, or shelby banana tank bike. Local pick up in SoCal preferred but willing to ship. Paypal or cash, thank you.

Last edited:
Back