When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ladies Purple Strato Flite Restoration Project...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Old Man Wolf

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Hey Guys!
We just picked up another "Space-Case" restoration project!
This time its a Purple Ladies Astro Flite !!!

So far I know I'm looking for the complete taillight assembly, seat, grips, handlebars, fenders and a nicer chainguard if anybody has one available???
Please feel free to email me photos of your parts and let me know how much you need for them at my [email protected] email address!!!
(Also - Paypal or USPS??? I Prefer Paypal though!)

Rough as she may be - this is the FIRST "Strato Flite" version I've seen so I had to take it in and dote on it a bit!!!

Strato Flite 1.jpg
Strato Flite 2.JPG
Strato Flite 3.JPG
Strato Flite 4.JPG

Strato Flite 5.JPG
Strato Flite 6.JPG
Strato Flite 7.JPG
Strato Flite 8.JPG

I expect with the number of other projects I'm working on this one might take awhile...
... so I guess the best bet would be to "subscribe to post" with daily email updates so you'll be notified as I finally get a little progress with it!
Especially since I usually wait until I have most of the parts I'm looking for before doing much work to them!!!

Talk Soon!
Blessings!
Will,

Strato Flite 5.JPG

Strato Flite 1.jpg

Strato Flite 2.JPG

Strato Flite 3.JPG

Strato Flite 4.JPG

Strato Flite 6.JPG

Strato Flite 7.JPG

Strato Flite 8.JPG

Last edited:
Hey Guys!
We just picked up another "Space-Case" restoration project!
This time its a Purple Ladies Astro Flite !!!

So far I know I'm looking for the complete taillight assembly, seat, grips, handlebars, fenders and a nicer chainguard if anybody has one available???
Please feel free to email me photos of your parts and let me know how much you need for them at my [email protected] email address!!!
(Also - Paypal or USPS??? I Prefer Paypal though!)

Rough as she may be - this is the FIRST "Strato Flite" version I've seen so I had to take it in and dote on it a bit!!!

View attachment 97427View attachment 97428View attachment 97429View attachment 97430
View attachment 97426View attachment 97431View attachment 97432View attachment 97433

I expect with the number of other projects I'm working on this one might take awhile...
... so I guess the best bet would be to "subscribe to post" with daily email updates so you'll be notified as I finally get a little progress with it!
Especially since I usually wait until I have most of the parts I'm looking for before doing much work to them!!!

Talk Soon!
Blessings!
Will,
Did this bike ever "take off"?...I have one just like it :)
b241a96744d2cede84b0d574cde28756.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back