When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ladies Sam-Sco Bicycle- Date Help Appreciated

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Bri-In-RI

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Picked this Sam-Sco up today and was wondering if anyone could help with the year? Serial # is A14885, can a Snyder built bike be dated by serial number? My plan was to part this out since someone went crazy on it with spray paint but I just might try a little cleaning and see how it goes. Thanks in advance for any help.
-Brian

DSCF2312_zpseb6a7d85-1.jpg

DSCF2311_zps1d924406-1.jpg

DSCF2310_zpsfe92b462-1.jpg

DSCF2309_zpsef349d65-1.jpg

DSCF2308_zpsfcc9c7fd-1.jpg

DSCF2307_zps413f80ec-1.jpg

Looks like a 1939 Ambassador with aluminum fenders.
Don't see much to part out there, would be nice to see it kept it together.

Looks like a 1939 Ambassador with aluminum fenders.
Don't see much to part out there, would be nice to see it kept it together.

Thats what Im going with, looks pretty similar to the catalog image you posted on RRB. Thanks for the info!
-Brian

Looks like the girls version to a zep bike with those darts on the frame. BTW, if you part it out, i will never sell you another pre 1933 bike EVER!!! Not kidding. Come on Brian. Sell it complete. That's a great rare bike. Leave her be for the next hot chick to straddle and ride.

Looks like the girls version to a zep bike with those darts on the frame. BTW, if you part it out, i will never sell you another pre 1933 bike EVER!!! Not kidding. Come on Brian. Sell it complete. That's a great rare bike. Leave her be for the next hot chick to straddle and ride.

No worries Chris, I have NEVER parted out a decent survivor bike and this one will be no different. I had a moment of frustration since the last couple of bikes I sold cheaply as completes got parted out right before my eyes for big bucks so I wanted to grab some of that $$$ for myself but alas...I just cant do it. There are 2 very nice members out in Cali interested in her complete so hopefully it will find its way out West and maybe partake in some of those rides y'all have out there.
-Brian

No worries Chris, I have NEVER parted out a decent survivor bike and this one will be no different. I had a moment of frustration since the last couple of bikes I sold cheaply as completes got parted out right before my eyes for big bucks so I wanted to grab some of that $$$ for myself but alas...I just cant do it. There are 2 very nice members out in Cali interested in her complete so hopefully it will find its way out West and maybe partake in some of those rides y'all have out there.
-Brian

That's great to hear. I knew you wouldn't do it. Just sayin'. Well if they bail out....let me know. Like Karla needs another bike. HAHA!!! Maybe........

Any word on this beauty's value? I have the same bicycle. 1939 Samsco Ambassador. Thanks in advance

Back